If you are interested in the latest news about the railroad industry in the U.S. and its dynamic workforce, the following are selected online railroad and labor union news sites you might want to visit:
- AAR News - Association of American Railroads (AAR) News
- BLET News - Brotherhood of Locomotive Engineers & Trainmen News
- BMWED News - Brotherhood of Maintenance of Way Employees News
- FRA News - Federal Railroad Administration (FRA) news releases.
- Locomotive - Locomotive Engineers & Trainmen News
- One Rail News - News site for the One Rail Coalition
- Progressive Railroading - Online news site about the Railroad Industry.
- Rail News - Teamsters Rail Headline News Updates
- RailResource News - Rail Industry News
- Railroad & Rail Union News - A free online news site updated weekly.
- Union Review - Sharing Labor Movement News & Opinions
- UTU News Headlines - United Transportation Union (UTU) News Headlines
- YardLimits Rail Industry News - Rail Industry & Labor Community News
- U.S. Department Of Labor - Economic News & Reports
- International Rail News - Rail news from around the world.
You also want to check out the Huffington Post section on railroad news and the Journal of Commerce section on Rail & Labor. For those interested in social media sites, you might want to go to Progressive Railroading, SMART News, and UTU.
Let our readers know about any other railroad news, social media, and information sites you would recommend.